You are eager to make a move. You enjoy the finer things in life, and your new home should reflect your luxurious-yet-tasteful lifestyle. Finding a new residence that meets or exceeds your expectations can be challenging, but you can take some calculated steps to explore high end real estate Las Vegas for a lush, perfect place to call home.
Prepare Your Dollars, Cents, and Sense
Before you start your search, it is important to have a solid understanding of your current financial status. Know how much cash you have on hand for the down payment or the full purchase price if feasible. Also, be prepared by estimating residual costs that may come with the purchase: association fees, insurances, repairs and upgrades, taxes, etc. Your budget should make sense for your deluxe lifestyle, desired area, and amenities.
What are the home features you simply cannot live without? It may be helpful to make a list with three columns:
- Must-Have Features: These are your non-negotiable items such as the number of bedrooms, bathrooms, a swimming pool with a water slide, you name it.
- Highly Desired Features: A chef’s kitchen with a pot filler and custom wine cooler may be ideal, but your purchase will not be based solely on these being included.
- Deal Breaker Features: These are the items that would prevent you from purchasing the home. Perhaps an old roof, too many restrooms, an outdated kitchen, or too many stairwells would deter your sale.
Explore Your Geography
Do you have a specific neighborhood or area in mind? Do you prefer to live closer to the city, or would you like to have more land at your disposal? You need to take the time to analyze your preferences for location and consider your daily needs:
- Employment and Obligations: Maybe you prefer a shorter commute to work, or you want to keep the same primary care physician you have visited for decades. As you plan your move, think through the traffic patterns, commute times, and your scheduling needs before committing to your new residence.
- Family Needs: Do you have young kids that attend school? Do you live close to siblings or parents who need your support? Continue to balance the needs of your inner circle as you pursue your happier home environment.
- Social Life: Who would you invite to your lavish pool parties if you failed to maintain your friendships? You may not want to stray too far away from your favorite brunch spots, hockey arenas, or other regular socializing and hobby spots.
Partner with Experts
You likely have a lot of responsibilities on your plate, so conducting hours of research and holding regular planning sessions with friends and family might not be feasible options. You will want to look back on your purchasing process with ease and joy, knowing you made a well-informed decision with direction from trusted professionals. Team up with an organization that has your best interests in mind as you pursue your goal.
Read the Fine Print
When you finally decide to team up with real estate professionals, make sure you choose a partner who is competent, collaborative, and profit conscious. Understand the terms before choosing your teammate.
Luxury real estate services also span beyond the purchasing process; you may also need support with selling your property or managing leasing processes for other homes. Do not settle for anything less than the best for your area. Trust EXP Realty with knowledge of the local market and high-quality service for buyers and sellers. To schedule an appointment with our property passionate team, call us at 702-545-0020 today.